Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hair-spriation

Last night the lovely Jenny from Confessions of a Hairstylist uploaded another great hair tutorial to her You Tube channel. I absolutely loved her Oscar hair tutorial series, if you have time check out her channel. For any occasion you can look like a star with her easy to follow tutorials.

This low rolled updo is simple, super stylish and down right perfect for me to get used to my first Arizona summer (it's 90 degrees in March or 32 degrees celsius for my Aussie loves). I loathe plain ponytails, so I'm always looking for hot little updos to get me through the heat. Check out how it's done on her channel. My attempt was a total success and plan on wearing my hair this way all the time now! I love how my ombre' gets to make an appearance too.




If you're an Instagram nut, like I am be sure to also follow her here theconfessionsofahairtsylist.

Happy styling friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love Kez! Looks amazing!! xo
    Jenny

    www.stylushhair.com

    ReplyDelete

© My Lil Runaway. Powered by